We also accommodate 3rd party shipping requests. Please note this on your order.
• Rates are calculated by weight, dimension or dimensional weight.
• Residential and rural areas will incur additional freight charges.
• We usually ship via UPS/UPS freight, FEDEX/FEDEX freight. For big orders we can
also ship by LTL service.
We take great pride in the quality of our products and want to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers.
There might be times when there will be problems with our products. Our return policy will take care of all your problems.
How To Return An Item
To cancel an order, please get in touch with us and reference your order number.
Phone: +1 727-685-8880
The following is applicable for all returns.
• Products must be returned in their original packing
• We do not accept returns after 90 days of receipt.
• In order to process any return we would need you to fill out a RAF (Return Authorization Form).
• We recommend you to send all your shipments with a tracking number and proper insurance.
• Once the products reach our warehouse we will inspect the products and a credit will be
provided to the customer (Not including the shipping cost).
We will bear the cost of shipping in the following conditions:
1. If the item was damaged once it reached the customers address.
2.If the wrong item was sent by us.
3. If there are any other manufacturer related issue.
NOTE: Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt with the driver present. Any damage
should be refused at the time of delivery and noted by the carrier. Please click pictures of
damaged items as they will be required for authorising the returns.
The following is applicable for NON DEFECTIVE items returned due to Buyer’s Remorse Reason’s:
• A return processing and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted for all the returned items.
• Please note that a 3% credit card fee will be charged/deducted on all returns if original form
of payments was a credit card on all non-defective/damaged rugs for Prepay customer.
• The customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with receiving and returning
any non-defective product.